Conveyor Belts SPR
Ideal equipment for those looking for efficiency and quality
The Conveyor Belts SPRcare formed by:
- Electric drum: which provides belt propulsion.
- Tangential scraper: prevents improper circulation through the lower outer part of the band.
- Return cleaning rollers: remove impurities that may exceed the tangential scraper and at the same time prevent buckling of the belt.
Manufacturing adapted to the requirements
• Internal scraper in V: Prevents that the improper can be placed between the drum and the band.
• Band: Adapts to the requirements of the process, such as with a broken or ribbed band.
• Robust structure: Controls the movement of the belt at the same time that it allows an immediate shutdown to be activated if necessary.
• Idler Pulley: Drum of retransmission of the band and on which it is tightened.
A simple solution for the most demanding processes
Conveyor Belts SPR are designed to control the flow of material at all times, adapting to the type of product and customer needs. Thus, ensure maximum performance, both of the feed to the machines and the overall performance of any waste treatment plant.
Service Life and Maintenance
Made with the best materials
SPR Group manufactures different types of conveyor belts, each focused for particular working conditions. The belts are made using the best quality materials to guarantee a long service life, an economy of operation, a saving in maintenance and excellent resistance to any environment.